I thought I'd take a few minutes to make a relatively quick posting today. I haven't written anything recently as I haven't had access to the internet until now. I've spent the past six days in Las Vegas visiting family and today I arrived here in the City by the Bay - San Francisco. I was last here nine years ago and it's good to be back.

After arrival I finally got to speak again with Kat Love. We had scheduled a photo shoot for a few days from now and at last we were able to talk to finalize arrangements. I'll also be attending several screenings at the annual Silent Film Festival here this weekend, which I am really looking forward to attending. I've been a fan of silent films for some time, but I've never seen one (or as the present case is, three) in such grand circumstances.
Back in Las Vegas I met my friend Terrell Neasley for breakfast one morning and as usual we talked about photography and models. I only photographed for one day but it was quite a day: a long day trip out to the vicinity of Zion National Park in Utah, where I photographed the model Tamara. She and her boyfriend are avid rock climbers and they took me to a fantastic location where I think I made some very good images. I'm even tempted to move these rolls of film to the beginning of the queue for the film awaiting development! Overall it was a very long day, as I think I drove about 400 miles all told.

Tonight I'll be having dinner with some people who live here in San Francisco who I met on my trip to Southeast Asia earlier this year. It'll be good to eat some San Francisco food once again!

Leave a Reply