Yes, it’s been a few weeks since I posted anything here on the blog, so I’m writing something tonight to let people know that I am indeed still alive. However, I have not worked on my photography for a few weeks.

Why? Well, while I may still be alive, my old television set no longer is. I had noticed some problems with it a few weeks ago, as I had to press the on/off switch (both on the set itself and on the remote) several times to get the set to turn on. Then, the set refused to turn on at all.

So, since then, I’ve spent most of my time working on getting a new set and some new audio/video gear to keep up with the change. Everything is pretty much in place now, though I’m still having a problem getting to the audio to synch properly with the video.

Before this happened, as you may recall, I was spending most of my time on the phone with FedEx trying to figure out a way to get my package to me. (It did finally arrive, I’m happy to report.)

I am intending to do some photo work tonight, as I plan to file some negatives from my trip to Italy into pages while listening to the president’s State of the Union speech. Tomorrow night, though, it’ll probably be back to Blu-ray to check out the system.

Next time, hopefully, I’ll write about some of the things I plan to do (or at least, hope to do) in 2010.

For now, at the top, here’s a photo I made in Oregon last year.

Leave a Reply