I’ve spent a fair amount of time recently developing film from my trip to Ohio last month. So far, I’ve gotten about two-thirds of the way through it, though I probably won’t be able to finish the rest for a few weeks. So far the results look pretty good, and I thank my good friend Dave Levingston once again for allowing me to use his new studio.

Here’s one of the images that I made in that studio, with the face of model Revielle hidden behind a mask that she brought with her. This photo was made with natural afternoon light coming into the studio through its large windows.

Part of the time that I was photographing in the studio, Dave L was working hard to repair the broken cyclorama that’s on one wall of the studio. I’m glad that he’s finally finished the repair and can now finally enjoy the fruit of his efforts. To read about Dave’s efforts there, see his blog here.
*****************************************************************************

I just want to remind people that "f - eleven," a book that I and many other fine photographers participated in compiling, is still available for purchase through Blurb. (That's one of my photos on the cover, too.)
All proceeds will go to Friends Without a Border, a non-profit organization that supports the Angkor Hospital for Children in Cambodia. To get more information about the book and to see a full preview, click here.

Leave a Reply