Well, it’s Friday evening and the weekend is finally upon us. It couldn’t arrive soon enough for me. This week I’ve been forced to take a class at work and today was the exam – and basically, I need to pass this test to keep my job! It’s supposedly a means to train us, but this class had very little to do with the work that we actually do. More likely, it’s just an excuse for management to get rid of anybody who doesn’t pass all of the exams for these classes that we have to take. At any rate, I feel pretty confident that I did well.

Of course, I had to spend a lot of my own time reading and studying to make sure I did pass, so no photographic work was done until I got home today. At that time I got busy making some black & white prints on my Epson inkjet printer. (Yes, I still believe in making traditional silver prints, but I have nothing against making inkjet prints just to show people. I still don’t consider them to be art prints of any kind.)

The ones I’ve been printing have been my recent multiple exposure images – including the photo of Sarah Ellis above, made in Ohio last year. I’m attending a photography workshop this weekend and I’m planning to bring these photos in the hope of getting some positive feedback on what I’ve been doing with this technique and some ideas on how to proceed further with them. I’ll try write about it next week.

Have a good weekend, all.

Leave a Reply