I wanted to make a posting here one of the past two nights, but I was busy. Ivory Flame was on her way here to stay with me for a couple of nights as part of her visit to New York City, so I had to take the time to make my apartment presentable to a visitor. (Actually, it’s probably a good idea to have visitors over now and then as an impetus to clean up.)

There were some questions of how she would get to my place from Newark Airport, but in the end I thought it best for me to just drive there and pick her up. At first she’d thought of taking a taxi here, but I did that last year on my way back from Tibet and the cab ride cost me $100. I didn’t want her to have to pay that, and the other alternative was for her to take the bus from the airport into Manhattan where I could have met her, but that would have meant dragging her bags through the subway during the rush hour – also not a very merry prospect.

So, off to the airport it was once I got home from work today. Ivory’s plane was scheduled to land at 4:30 pm, and as I couldn’t get to the airport any earlier than 6:30 pm, it meant she’d have to wait at least two hours for me. This seemed a bit ironic, as she also had to wait a couple of hours for me to pick her up two weeks ago in Palm Springs (which I wrote about recently) when I had trouble with my rental car. As it turned out, her plane today was half an hour late, which lessened her wait a bit, and she certainly looked a lot better today after her wait than she did in California, as she didn’t need to endure the hot desert heat this time.

So, for the second time this year, I’ve got a model from England staying with me (Maria Eriksson was the first, back in April), though this visit will be shorter than the first one. I never did get to work with Ivory when I first met her a couple of weeks ago at the Community Zoe event, and sadly there’s no real time for me to do so while she’s here. Still, I’m sure it will be nice to get to know her a little bit better as a person.

After all, models are people, too.

(By the way, that is a photo of Ms. Flame at the top here, looking quite cute and lovely and proud with her little Union Jack. It was my favorite snapshot taken at the Community Zoe event, and I doubt that even a nude photo could have gotten her any better looking.)

Addendum: I just took a few photos of Ivory wrapped up in the bedsheets on my sofa. She looked so cute that I couldn't resist. Take a look below and I think you'll agree.

Leave a Reply