50


Today is my birthday. I am now 50 years old. I now qualify to be a full member of AARP. Does this make me officially “old”??? (Maybe I'll just grow a long beard like my fellow Dave's Levingston and Swanson to show my age...)

On a positive note, I like to say that I am not just a year older, but also a year closer to retirement. Unfortunately, I still need to wait another 12 years before I can take up photography full time!
***************************************************************************

Above: sunset at St. Tropez back in 1996, from the days when I was shooting medium format color transparency film in the hopes of making a few dollars doing stock photography. (Like most of the things I’ve tried to do, that idea didn’t really pan out, either.)
****************************************************************************

Finally, whether you celebrate Passover, Good Friday, Easter or something else, have a good holiday weekend, everyone.

Leave a Reply