This will be a quickie posting for me today as the first of my visitors arrives tonight and I need to do a fair amount of work today to get the place ready. I also want to try to matte some photos if I can while I have some time to do so.

The photo above is of Claudine – another in the series of images made with my Holga at Joshua Tree National Park last year.
******************************************************************************
Incidentally, Claudine is one of the featured models with Ralph Gibson’s huge new book, Nude, published by Taschen. There are two special versions of the book available, each one coming with a different 11 x 14 silver print. One of the photos, Chicago Nude, 2008, features Claudine as the model. Click here for more info and to see her photo, though you’ll have to scroll down to see it.

Leave a Reply