Today, July 14, is Bastille Day – France’s version of Independence Day, I guess. So, in keeping with the day, here’s a photo of a beautiful French girl photographed in the south of France in the summer of 2001. The location is the quarry at Les Baux, near Arles in Provence.

Otherwise, I am still busy scanning all of the negatives that I’ve printed up as 11x14 and/or 16x20 fiber prints. I think that by now I’ve reached the half way point. Hopefully, with a big effort this coming weekend, I’ll get to most of them.

I’ve also decided to work on yet another website, as I’m not happy with some important aspects of the current one. Time’s a major factor here, as I want my website to be ready by the time the issue of B&W magazine with my ad hits the streets at the end of next month.

Leave a Reply