I’ve just finished putting together and publishing my art nude calendar for 2011. I made calendars for 2008 and 2009, but I never got around to making one for 2010. Now, the calendar is back.

Please click here to take a look. Click on the preview link to see a full preview. The photos – 12 months plus the cover – measure 8.5 x 11 inches and are in glorious black and white.

The price of the calendar is $17.95, but I was able to order one at 30% off with the code EARLYBIRD305. You may be able to do so, too, but the offer expires tomorrow, November 15. For more information, click here.

The new calendar includes a selection of photos from outdoor, indoor and studio settings. The models depicted include Carlotta Champagne (cover), Candace Nirvana, Liz Ashley, Kat Love and Sarah Ellis.

Leave a Reply