Hi, everyone.

I did something unusual this weekend. I actually made some new photos - or, should I say, I photographed several models. I'm visiting my good friend Dave Levingston in Ohio and he's been kind enough to help me to photograph some of the local models here. Yesterday, I worked with models Sarah Ellis and Model Sarah in a converted church near Columbus. I took some photos with my pocket digital camera - more documentary than anything else - so here's one of Sarah Ellis on top and one of the two Sarah's next.


Today, I photographed some models in Dave L's studio in Dayton. Jackeller was kind enough to step in on short notice to replace another model who'd been forced to cancel recently. (See bottom photos.) I also worked with models Nemesis and Gaea. Later Dave and I had dinner with photographer Gary Mitchell and friend along with Gaea and friend.



Today has been World Pinhole Day and Dave L was kind enough to give me a pinhole lens. He bought a body cap for my Pentax 67, drilled a hole in the middle and then taped on a pinhole. I only made four exposures with the pinhole lens - two of them were about 50 seconds in length and the other two were 100 seconds - but I am obviously anxious to see the results. It'll just have to wait until I get around to developing the film, whenever that will be.



I just want to thank Dave L and his wife again for their hospitality. Tomorrow morning I should be working with Jacqueline Chantelle in Dave's studio before heading back home to New York.


Leave a Reply