kathy griffin bikini Kathy Griffin Shows Off Her Bikini Body & Butterface To OK Magazine (Photos)

Kathy Griffin has been working out hard and shows off her bikini bod to OK Magazine. Read more and see more photos of Kathy Griffin below.

Comedian Kathy Griffin has been working out hard and was ready to reveal her new bod to OK Magazine.

“I’ve become insufferable, tormenting my friends, saying, ‘Do you know I have a banging bikini bod?’ That should be my new name: Banging Bikini Bod Griffin,” she jokes to OK!.

Kathy said she recently showed off her new figure during an outing with Paris Hilton. “A lot more guys were looking at me than Paris,” says Kathy, who, at 5 feet, 3 inches, weighs a svelte 118 pounds. “Granted, they were gay, but they were checking out my hot ass!”

But Kathy says there is more to her than her looks… (thank God!)

“I am more than a golden, tanned sexpot. I am a woman, damn it, with thoughts and feelings!” she tells OK!.

So just how did Kathy Griffin get herself so buff?

“I work out five days a week for an hour to an hour and a half, and my personal trainer comes to the house,” she reveals. “I need to have my ass kicked.”

A fan of cosmetic surgery, Kathy says she hasn’t had any work done recently though.

“Not since 2003 when I had a face-lift,” she explains. “My breasts are very real and very floppy. Why have surgery when you could just get a good freaking bra?”

If you put a bag over her face the body isn’t too bad eh? What do you guys think? Real and flappy breasts

Leave a Reply