Plus Size Model Marquita Pring: I work hard to maintain my size | celebrity quotes

A few days ago, we had a highly popular post on Ford+ model Marquita Pring, where she promoting the idea that designers should embrace a wide range of sizes and shapes. Marquita is back today to tell us that just like slim model Kelly Brook, she has to work hard to maintain her figure: How do you maintain that physique?


I work hard to maintain my size. People often think that by being a plus-size model we just let go of ourselves and have no self-control. I work harder than some of the smaller girls. We have to maintain our size and be careful not to fluctuate too drastically, especially when we have consistent clients that need us at specific measurements. I’ve always been athletic, so working out is something I enjoy and do regularly. As far as diet goes, I’m a fairly healthy eater. Love to start my day with oatmeal or Ezekiel bread and fruit. Salads, chicken, and fish are major parts of my diet. I’ve never been a fan of red meat. I also try to be as gluten-free as possible because I find I feel a lot less bloated after a meal. But of course everyone has their own indulgences. Chocolate happens to be my guilty pleasure.

… says Marquita in NY Magazine.

Plus Size Model Marquita Pring: I work hard to maintain my size | celebrity quotes

marquita pring, marquita pring weighs, diet for plus size models, free program of modeling Late night with hot girls, marquita plus size modle, megan fox its so hard to gain weight

Leave a Reply