Alessandra Ambrosio VS Pink

Alessandra Ambrosio 2011 Twitter Pics

We’re kicking off things here a bit later than usual today because I’ve actually went out with my bros to watch soccer, Barcelona vs Arsenal and… it was a pretty damn great match. That guy, Messi is definitely out of this world and he took his team once again to victory and to the next phase in the Champions League.

But you know who else is out of this world? Alessandra Ambrosio and her tight little body! Yeah, that’s it. This Brazilian supermodel is so freaking hot that she might be called responsible for global warming and whenever we have new pics with her we just know it’s the first thing we will post in a day.

Here’s Alessandra Ambrosio showing off her groovy little curves in a new Victoria’s Secret Pink lingerie photoshoot looking absolutely stunning as usual. I’ll be honest with you guys… I think I’ve gawked at thousands of pics with Alessandra until now and I’ve never seen a single pic where she wasn’t hot. That’s how much I like her. Enjoy!

Leave a Reply