As a famous movie star with her sexiness, Uli Auliani claimed had molested by someone when he was walking in a mall. But Uli Auliani would not give a damn and forgive the man for fun.
According to
Uli Auliani, if abused in a reasonable level, he still receives. But when it touches the body part will deal with it.
"If I ever abused. I do not give a damn, then I was mad and he apologized, yes already. But if so, continues deh. If I pass I suppose disiulin it is still reasonable, but if dah nyolek, I jab. Ever, but deh need not tell us, "said
Uli Auliani,.
Not only that, the impact of these keseksiannya,
Uli Auliani should swallow the bitter pill. Namely when photos sexy spread in cyberspace. Uli Auliani said, it was the work of people who do not like to him. If it is spread on the Internet would be difficult to remove.

Uli Auliani

Leave a Reply